





I simply LOVE Easter clothes. I think having an Easter dress is a wonderful tradition and as most of you know I am obsessed with children's clothing so it is just another excuse to dress the up the kids. I usually take a picture of them on Easter morning before church and year after year I have been disappointed with the results because we are always in a hurry and everyone gets frustrated. This year I asked my sister Kari to take the photos. She did a wonderful job and if you can believe it she has only just begun taking photos. Her talents have been undiscovered all these years!

6 comments:
So cute!!! It is MUCH easier having other people take your pictures.
I love the photos too! I was just saying that the girls needed dresses. I actually got them a size bigger last year, so they can wear the same ones! (Well, not Hannah!) Guess I have one shopping trip this week. (Plus some new white shoes!)
I love the picture of the 3 of them together. Andrew looks so handsome and calm.
Your children are beautiful!!!!!!! I wish I could still dress mine up :)
ohhhhh...so cute! I love them!!! your sister is really good! my favorite picture is the last one...so sweet:)
Have a Great Easter!!!
Not that it's a competition...but Sophie's Easter dress was my VERY favorite that I saw on Easter Sunday. I LOVED it!! And her hair all straightened....I had no idea it was so long!! She looked so grown up! Well done!
Post a Comment