Estelle and Gracie
The girls with their Easter baskets from Granny and Paw Paw.
Sophie and Lillianne.
Sophie
Lillianne hunting eggs in the garage because it was raining.
Kaitlyn enjoying a Hello Kitty mashmallow lolly.
Karlie and a prize from her basket.
Estelle in her Easter best.
Estelle really excited about her basket!Our last celebration of the Easter weekend was at my sister Jill's house. Kari and her husband had gone to Eric's family's so her boys weren't there and Andrew was feeling out of sorts so he stayed home with Duane. That meant it was ALL GIRLS!! The girl grandchildren had a ball hunting Easter eggs and getting their Easter baskets from Granny and Paw Paw. We also enjoyed a delicious Easter feast of BBQ baby back ribs, sausage, and grilled rib-eyes. Throw in my Mom's unbelievable baked beans and potato salad and you get a bunch of adults who were completely stuffed! It was soooo good! I made a banana sour cream cake that is a family favorite. We ate way too much and then had to bring home all that chocolate.

7 comments:
Sophie gets more beautiful every day!
I so can tell you have beautiful weather there. So jealous! I love all your posts over the last few days.
I so need to make some cupcakes too!
Hello Beautiful Vicki!
I wanted to say "hi" to Sophie after the little conversation I had with her on Sunday; "you know my mom" she excitedly asked? Oh, she's Cute!!!
Hey Miss Soph! Wanted to say hi and tell you that I'm very grateful to have you in my class, you bring such a great light wherever you go! Looks like you had lots of fun over the Easter weekend!
Love Ya!!
BEAUTIFUL Girls!!! It looks like tons of fun!!
Girls are better anyway. We can leave all the boys at home. Just kidding I like boys too. I love the kids Easter Dresses and the photos your sister took. They're fabulous!
Fun!...especially the food part.
That looks like a blast!
Can I just say that Gracie was an absolute pleasure at Activity Days? She is a great girl. She and Sophie put on some really cute little skits!
Post a Comment