
After two solid months of no sugar I have cracked and am now a loose cannon. It all started when I made a batch of cupcakes and had one...JUST ONE... and then the next day I had to have more and so on and so on. It's been two weeks of sugar indulgence and I believe I am ready to get back on the "no sugar" wagon. The incident that triggered the self-imposed intervention was a rendezvous with a bag of Golden Oreos. How have I walked up and down the cereal/cookie aisle at Target once a week for two years and never seen these precious gems? They are sooo much better than the original and you MUST try them but be aware that once you chew and swallow it will take a fireman and the jaws of life to get you off the bag. Consider yourself warned!

5 comments:
They look de-lish!!
Ha Ha Ha you crack me up!!!!!!
I don't know... I think I am an oreo purist...
Have you seen the cute cupcake background on Cutest Blog On the Block?
Those look good! I'm not one to go off sugar like that. I think I would go crazy! I think the trick is to have a little here and there. That way you're still getting your sugar without feeling all guilty cause you've gorged yourself. Now mastering that is the problem. Good luck with that. My weak point is Reeces Pieces. Those are truely addicting.
Post a Comment