






Estelle and Lillianne are best buds. They love to play together. Last weekend my sister Jill brought the two of them to the park and took some great photos. Two things you can be sure of when you see these two girls: they will always have a cute dress on AND a bow in their hair (both have mothers who are fanatics!).
Editing to say thanks to Kari for editing the first two photos!

7 comments:
Let's not forget to give your other sister editing props for the two photos :)
This is so cute!!!
Darling! I was just thinking... they both have the cutest bows. They would never stay in my daughter's hair!
Too cute. I love the whispering picture. I'm so curious ...what do toddlers whisper about??
So sweet!
What cuties I especially love the whispering photo. It looks like it's straight out of a magazine!
Duane my little Slovakie,
Did you make all those cupcakes! I've never wanted a cup cake so bad. You guys have the most beautiful kids. We will eventually have to take a trip out to Louisana someday! We miss you guys!
Love,
John
Post a Comment