Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!!!

I made the birthday cake.  It was wheat and dairy free for Andrew and it was incredibly chocolaty and delicious.
The whole gang.
Lillianne trying to give Andrew a birthday hug.
Yay!
Kaitlyn and Sophie
Luke was cranky bugs and Aiden did not want his picture taken.


Andrew is officially a big boy!  His 6th birthday was on Friday.  I made some cupcakes for his classroom and he had a little celebration at school and then on Saturday we had a fun party.  Very small but a big hit.  We had hot dogs and birthday cake (my girls went nuts with the hot dogs because I don't usually allow them in the house because they are basically cancer in a bun).  Andrew played with his cousins and got some great gifts.  He is such a sweet little boy and his daddy, his sisters and I all love him to pieces.  He is very affectionate and tries to remember to say I'm sorry when he hits or shoves and he is a very good student.  He has excelled in all his academics that don't involve evaluation by expressive language (we are working on a solution) and he loves his trains.  Trains, trains, trains!  I can't wait to see what he accomplishes in the upcoming year.  I love my little boy!

3 comments:

jenny said...

I wish we could have been there, but it is a good thing we weren't b/c now Caroline has it!

Jill said...

I want a piece of that cake! :) Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Kari said...

Nice picture of Aiden being a butt!