OK...all you Losties out there! How excited are you to see this season's finale?? We have gotten so many answers this season. Every episode has been a good one. The end of this season is so bittersweet for me. I am excited for a 2 hour blockbuster but at the same time so sad that there is only one more season left and that I have to wait 7 months before it's back on again. I loved not seeing much of Jack this go round (sooo tired of him and his skepticism) and I also loved loving Sawyer! He has really made a 180 for me. Hurley and Locke have always been my favorites but Locke is now being spooky weird and I don't know if I like that. I would love to see Kate just go away (had WAY too much of her and her crying and running away) but unfortunately I think Juliet is on her way out and we will be stuck with Kate. Love me some Desmond. I think he and Hurley are the key to this whole mystery but I am not articulate enough to explain why. I also can't wait to see where Claire has been hanging out next season. So much that hasn't been answered yet! I will not be able to view the finale when it airs but I will certainly record it and watch it as soon as possible! So excited!
Editing to say that I just watched it and my mind is blown!!! What a cliffhanger! It could go either way, couldn't it? I am so confused. I will have to consult Doc Jensen and longlivelocke as soon as they post their recaps. Cliff"s Notes , please!

8 comments:
I cannot wait! I have YW but i will definitely be watching it later on. I am so over Kate. Love Sawyer. Hurley is great! I want Charlie back... (Lorelai is screaming at the screen looking at the pic of Lillianne saying, "Lala! Lala! Lala!!!")
Oh. My. Gosh. I am right there with you two on the excitement level for the finale of the best. show. ever. Wouldn't it be great to cancel YW and everything else in our lives and all watch it together on a big screen TV munching on popcorn and those luscious LOST cupcakes on your blog!! Girl's Lost Night Out!!!!!!
Oh gosh. Is that show still on?
Yes, jill! That is a great idea! We really need to think about what is important... I mean we have YW every week, the Season 5 Finale of Lost is only ONCE... EVER! Come on girl, get your priorities straight!!!
OK! So at the very beginning the man talking to Jacob says something like "I wish I could find a loophole so I could kill you". Then at the end does Jacob tell Locke that he "found a loophole"??? I couldn't remember and then deleted. Does that mean that Jacob could be killed now?
Tami,
I don't have your email address so thought I'd post a reply to your LOST comment/question here. The man at the beginning DOES tell Jacob that he wishes he could find a loophole so he could kill him. I think that man "possessed" Locke when he came back to the island and the "new Locke" had to have Ben kill Jacob because he wasn't allowed to. Can't explain why there are TWO Locke bodies though. May have something to do with cloning, etc and the Orchid Station. WAAAYYY too much time on my hands!
There is only one more season of Lost left?? I don't watch it. I know, I know!
LOVED IT! SO weird to finally see Jacob and then "loose" him in the same episode! They are going to have a lot of loose ends to tie up next season...I am going to be holding my breath through every episode!
Post a Comment