Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ANDREW the ARTIST




Andrew's teacher submitted some of his artwork in the Lafayette Parish art competition (I don't know the official name) and he won 1st place! We are not sure of the details as we are waiting to get some info from the parish but we are very proud of him!! Andrew is a very talented little boy and he is so super smart that it is scary. I hope that I will be able to help teach Andrew how to channel his talents so that he will be able to better communicate with others.

4 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

post some of his art work! would love to see it.

jenny said...

I can't wait for the "art show!"

duane w said...

I didnt know that I was living with Jackson Pollock.

Anonymous said...

way to Andrew. Dad need to start selling your paintings on ebay.

judy