I am so completely heartbroken to say that Bryce left this world yesterday. I am so happy that he has gone on to glory but I am extremely saddened for those who no longer have him here on earth. He was a shining beacon who brightened the path of everyone who knew him. He touched so many lives in his short time here. Please pray for this sweet boy's parents, siblings and extended family as they cope with the reality of this loss and recover from the last 18 months battling cancer. I believe that Bryce ultimately won that battle as he walks now with loved ones that have gone before him. We will see him again one day and what a happy day that will be!!
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

1 comment:
may Bryce's family take comfort in knowing that their angel who once walk this earth now sits at his heavenly father's side, and is at peace, and hurts no more.
Judy Barrett
Post a Comment