
Sophie was recommended for testing for the district Gifted and Talented program at school. She scored well enough on the exams to be admitted to the program and she will begin getting special instruction next week (so now I guess I have two kids in special ed!). In the fall she will change schools so she will be with gifted peers for most of the day and I am so excited about that because the new school is the same school the Andrew goes to and it is so much closer to my house. We are going to save a ton of money in gas and save so much time. It really is a blessing for us to be able to have the kids a the same school.

2 comments:
I am so proud of my nieces and nephew...and very happy for you-how awesome! Maybe if I sit my kids next to yours some of that gifted will rub off at the next family function! Love you, LK
Hey there! What beautiful babies! I miss you and wish I could see all of you in person. For now I wll continue to visit your blog!
LOVE! Melanie
Post a Comment