
I went to the dentist today for the first time in 15 years. Yes, you heard right....15 years. I have been having a toothache and I found out that it is related to some sinus problems I have been having lately so that was very good news as I was expecting the worst like having to have my tooth pulled or a root canal. The REALLY good news is that I didn't have even one cavity and no tartar and I don't even use fluoride!. The dentist was amazed. I hate going to the dentist so much but if you are in the Lafayette area I highly recommend Dr. Ann Laurent. She and her staff are so nice and attentive. They are totally focused on keeping the patient stress-free and the office maintains a very spa-like atmosphere (complete with hand paraffin treatment and massages while you get your teeth worked on). I am totally considering getting my teeth whitened and you can be sure that I will go to Dr. Laurent to get the job done.

No comments:
Post a Comment