Monday, February 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUANE!!!

Duane's 36th birthday was Friday and to celebrate we went to Tokyo Live. Sophie had never been to a Hibachi restaurant and she thought it was the neatest thing. They really play up to kids when they are at the table. We even got to catch (or TRY to catch shrimp in our mouths). By 8:45 she had had too much excitement and she kind of crashed but Duane and I had eaten so much that we were getting tired and sleepy as well. I guess we are just getting too old! Happy Birthday , Duane! I love you! (That's actually kind of awkward because I hardly ever call him Duane but I didn't want to put something mushy on my blog).

3 comments:

jenny said...

Duane, you are soooo old! I am so glad I am so much younger than you... hehe

Rebecca McAllister said...

happy birthday duane! wow! you're really getting up there!

duane w said...

Vicki is forty next year. She makes me feel young. And besides, in the words of Toanui Tawa: "I still look good!"