Monday, August 10, 2009

BYE, BYE MILEY



No more Miley for my almost 9 year old daughter.  This is ridiculous and so disappointing.  This girl is 16, right???  Since when is a low cut top and pole dancing okay for a teenager?  Bye, bye Miley.  

8 comments:

Kari said...

I could have told ya THAT was gonna happen!!

Rebecca McAllister said...

holy moly. I remember years and years and years ago saying I would never (if I had them at the time) let my daughters listen to Briney Spears when she was still pretty young but headed in this same direction and people were like..."Britney!? But she's so cute and little girls love her!" it's so sad becuase you kow Miley is just fallowing the foot steps of the women before her who used sex to get attention...and the cycle just continues. Good for you for taking a stand!

Rebecca McAllister said...

and one more thing...look at the faces of the young gils behind her in the second picture. THEY WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO up there stradling that pole themselves.

M.S. said...

You are my news wagon. I'm a bit sadden. You know she is trying to break away from the "tweens" and find an adult audience. Hannah Montana Show is over and seriously, does she have much after she leaves Disney Channel? It is like Lizzie McQuire/Hilary Duff? When she left Disney.... she vanished. (Of course, Miley can perform/sing better.)

Brad just heard this song on the radio day. At least my girls know that her girls aren't modest.... but what concerns me is if my girls see this dance on TEEN CHOICE AWARDS on NICK... then they start to dance like that.

Remember... I am STILL dealing with the girls playing VAMPIRES (Twilight).... I now owe it to Wizards of Waverly Place (which is a show I think I'll be banning... not happy with that show... more how the daughter acts!)

Mary Ann said...

It is becoming harder and harder for children to have decent role models. Too bad Miley feels she has to act the way she does because I am sure she would be sucessful without tramping about...so disappointing.

duane w said...

Her purity ring was probably getting repaired that day.

jenny said...

What is this from????????

Marcy said...

I agree with that! Erin won't be seeing much more of miley from now on.!