Friday, August 7, 2009

SYTYCD FINALE

OK...so it's over and Jeanine won. She was fantastic and I am completely satisfied with her win. So here are my three favorite dances of the season. I would have included Jeanine's dance with Jason (the one with the necklace) but I thought it was a little too racy for my blog. Enjoy and I can hardly wait a whole month until it starts up again! Also, I don't know why my sentences are being chopped up. Weird.
ADDICTED


This Woman's Work



MAD

5 comments:

Kari said...

Awesome, Awesome and Awesome! Every time I see Melissa and Ade's I get teary-eyed!

tamiz said...

I'm addicted to ADDICTED! I can't watch it enough times!

Jill said...

I agree- LOVE addicted and the heart necklace dances!! Would love to see them on tour- YEA Jeanine!!

Rebecca McAllister said...

so sad it's over...so glad it's about to come back on!

Tanya said...

Same - addicted and heart necklace for me. Heart necklace was the first time I even noticed Jeannine. But I also loved pretty much anything Brandon did - especially his one solo. Downloaded and listen to Gravity all the time. Is there something that can help me break the hold that SYTYCD has on my poor life??? I'M ADDICTED!!!!!! I might have to start attending that free class they offer in Baton Rouge.