Monday, August 3, 2009

THOUGHT I WAS OVER IT



I thought I was "over" Twilight but these new pics have got me pumped!  Can't wait to see the movie and so sad my Twilight Bud will be seeing it in Idaho instead of here with me.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'll see it with you Vicki! I'm always up for a movie, especially when it stars hot looking vampires :)

Marcy said...

I can't wait either! I saw a preview when we went to see Harry Potter, and it got me all excited! All the emotions of the books come right back to me and I've got to see it! Can't wait!

Brian & Denise Marlatt said...

oh, i am with you girl all the way, i saw the trailer for it and i can't wait either....lol

Tanya said...

Count me in for some vampire and wolf lovin'.

Rebecca McAllister said...

I can't wait to see Jacob...have to say I've got one foot in Team Jacob and one foot in Team Edward!

Mary Ann said...

Rebecca...I am all for the Jacob team. Tell me who would not love a man who is warm to snuggle with? Especially when the option is a cold brick. Ha ha ha. I love Edward also...but I really feel for Jacob.