skip to main |
skip to sidebar



I totally love and enjoy my children but Mama loves her some school time! It's been a long 2 and a half months but I made it. Andrew is starting a new school in an autism class with only 5 children and I am very optimistic about the progress he is going to make in this new environment. It will also be nice to have someone else run after him for a few hours a day. Sophie was so excited this morning to get to her classroom. We were a tad late as we had to find a parking space so I could help her lug in her 5 bags (yes, I said FIVE) of school supplies. It is ridiculous what we spend on those school supply lists! So now it's just me and Lillianne during the day and we can shop and have lunch and take naps until the big kids come home. Hobby Lobby is calling!
8 comments:
LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY!
I can hear my girls cleaning their room.... wait is that music.... are they dancing....
Congratulations! Good for you! Hope Andrew does well in his new school. That's very exciting! I'll be super jellous of your nape time! :)
Summer is over...? That is a tad sad. But happy at the same time! I hope you had a good day with Lilianne!!! nap long and hard girl nap long and hard!
I know how you feel, but when they get older, you dread BACK to SCHOOL! It just means you have to get up early and drive kids all over the place and nag at them to get their homework done! I want my summer back :(
See you at Target girl...and not to purchase tons of school supplies!!
That video made my entire day!!
Caroline's teacher sent a note home today asking that the students do not bring any of their own school supplies to school. Including binders which about killed her!!!
That video KILLS me! I am totally going to steal that and put it on my blog.
Back to school= Back to shopping (in a good way.)
Post a Comment