
I can't believe I'm blogging. I SWORE I'd never blog. I guess it was just a matter of time as everyone I know is doing it. My friend Jenny has been doing it for well over a year and my friend Heidi just started doing it so I can't be the only one NOT doing it. My husband is constantly telling me that I should get my own blog because he is tired of hearing the ranting, complaining, pontificating, and just plain old running at the mouth that I do all the time. I hope to keep our friends and family aware of the things we are up to. Get ready for lots of bragging about my kids. I hope to post lots of pictures as well so maybe that will be an incentive to actually take more pictures of the kids for their memory books. Please feel free to leave comments and let me know if YOU have a blog. Don't forget to bookmark this address in your favorites so you can check on us from time to time!

1 comment:
What great pics of the girls...what awesome person took them??? Hee Hee
Post a Comment