Thursday, September 6, 2007

CUPCAKES




ok..so I have been completely obsessed with cupcakes lately (and Archer Farms Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream). I think anyone who doesn't like cupcakes has a serious problem. Cupcakes are sweet and cute and you can eat them in two bites and they make you feel fantastic. You can also eat five of them and they equal the same amount of calories as one slice of cake (of, course, that is math according to Vicki). I have made a hobby of finding the best cupcake recipes and websites. I will share some with you but you have to make me some cupcakes in return!!











3 comments:

jenny said...

No more pictures of food. It makes me way too hungry. I just want to lick the screen!

Anonymous said...

So, did you make these yummy treats!

CamillaS said...

how random. i did a search on blogger for cupcakes and your blog came up and I was like ... i know some waihis!

I'm a fellow bridge parian :) duane will know who I am! I'm a chef .. lots of cooking stuff on my blog too that you can check out!

- Camilla