
So Sophie comes home from school today and she is very excited about checking out a new book from the library. I am thinking that it is something really fun and cool like a new Nancy Drew or American Girl novel and she hands it to me and it is a biography of Theodore Roosevelt. Who is this kid and where did she come from? What first grader reads presidential biographies??? When she was 4 she used to ask her Dad to print off double helix DNA strands from the internet so she could color in all the different parts but I thought that was just a phase. She was bored last weekend so i told her to go play with her Barbies and instead she memorized her times tables up to 8. I am really worried that this kid is weird and headed for nerdville but at least this afternoon she said she wanted to be Hannah Montana for Halloween so maybe there is some hope for her! Weird kid!!

3 comments:
Girl be proud not affraid.. she has it all looks and brains that is rare.. love ya Jhonna
I love the picture!!!
Yeah, poor you to have 3 genius chlidren... My kids run into walls if they are not painted a different color from the door...
Post a Comment