So remember when Duane installed the Webcam a few days ago? Well, it messed up the sound on my computer and now I can't hear anything on it. It is sooo frustrating. How am I supposed to watch funny YouTube clips?? What about catching up with all my favorite network shows on the internet because I'm too busy at night to watch them on TV?? He is too busy to fix it right now and I am going nuts. I watch my favorite comedy clip "Nail Salon" at least 3 times a week and now I can't watch that either but I will post it so you can enjoy it. It seriously brightens my day whenever I see it. I hope everyone is enjoying their computers with sound!! Boo Hoo!
Negative SEO Services
4 years ago

2 comments:
That was so funny...and so true!!
that is hilarious! i can't stand it! i'm gonna pee my pants!
Post a Comment