Sunday, September 9, 2007

WEBCAM





We got a Webcam this week so I can watch Andrew's therapists while I am in the other room and we are using it so the kids and Duane can visit with his parents in New Zealand. It's really neat because the picture is really clear and it's like you are talking to them on the cell phone (I guess you can tell that I don't keep up with fancy gadgets very much as I am very impressed with this). The last time they saw the kids was when we went for a month last December. I have posted a couple of pics of the kids with their New Zealand family.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I am so proud of you! You will be great at this!

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I am so excited that you are a Blogger! Now I can enjoy your pontificating too, along with Jenny and your other fans. Your children are beautiful! I loved the pictures. Tell Dwayne he has to lose the beard or dye it. He's way to young to have all of the grey! He's still a cutie though. I don't have a blog, so I'll just have to write to you this way. Have fun with it, and you will definately go on my FAVORITES. Luv, Judy (Jenny's Mom)