skip to main |
skip to sidebar
On Friday I went with Jenny Bates to Tinsel and Treasures and we loved it! Jenny brought her baby and she was a perfect angel but I can't say I wasn't tempted to ditch that kid and fill her Baby Bjorn up with treats and goodies and smocked dresses. We were drooling over EVERYTHING!! Afterwards we went to La Pizzeria and had good food and a great time just sitting at a table with no kids (except the baby but she was still being good). Today we went to Baton Rouge to get Andrew's hair cut and make a stop at Whole Foods. I LOVE Whole Foods!! You think it's like a health store but it's got so many delicious bakery items and deli items and I always have to get a slice of their Chocolate Decadence Cake (it's flourless so it is rich and dense like cheesecake and it will put you in the hospital!). I also indulged in a Cannolli. We also took the kids to The Mall of Louisiana because when we are in Baton Rouge Andrew has started saying "ride the carousel" so we want to reinforce it and he loves to ride in the glass elevator as well. It was a fun weekend!
1 comment:
I bet that chocolate cake was much better than mine.... but it can be a cake mix chocolate cake and I will eat it. I wish we did something fun on Saturday, but we just stayed home all day. We will all have to plan a trip to Baton Rouge sometime!
Post a Comment