
Ok...so our 9th anniversary is tomorrow and we have had to pay for a lot of babysitting this holiday season (yes, we are social butterflies) so we decided to get Copeland's take out and eat at home after the kids were in bed. I ordered the Al's Favorite filet ($27 and worth every penny) with carmelized onions, broccoli crowns and mashed sweet potatoes. For dessert we had my all-time favorite the White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Raspberry Sauce. It was DIVINE! It is better than CUPCAKES (sacriledge, I know!). We really pigged out and now I am feeling so not good. This eating madness has got to stop. I am wondering if I am going to be able to eat healthier in 2009. I would really like to stop eating all the nasty food. I eat lots of healthy food (I can really pack away the broccoli and asparagus) but I eat so many sugary carbs, too...and creamy pasta...and fast food. Why am I telling you all of this? I am hoping that admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery!

2 comments:
Congrats, guys! Our tenth is next week. That food sounded yummy.
Admitting it does nothing... believe me...
Post a Comment