Gracie and Estelle at their house.Yes, it SNOWED today!! So weird to see snow in what is basically a tropical rain forest. The kids were so excited this morning. They all popped right out of bed when I told them it was snowing and that NEVER happens. Duane threw a snowball or two and Andrew was just thrilled to death. I posted a pic of Sophie at school and a couple from my sisters.


4 comments:
Our dusting was gone...
what is snow?!?!
Utah... land where there is snow in the mountains of the desert!
wow! that is so crazy that you guys had snow....heheheh!I'm glad your kids had fun playing in it :)!
That is crazy! It hardly ever even snows here! So fun for you guys! Didn't they cancel school? When it snows here at all, they close the schools down.
Wow! I didn't think you guys got snow there! I bet you don't miss the snow we got when you live in Cedar City! We didn't either when we lived in California. Now were back in Utah and we're relearning how to deal with it. Fun, but messy!
Post a Comment