skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Woo hoo! Duane received his MBA this evening (in an excruciatingly long ceremony I might add!). I was sitting too far away to get a good picture of him receiving his master's degree but I will post a pic of him when it comes in from the University. I am very proud of him. He completed both his computer science degree and his MBA while holding down a 40 hour a week job and raising 3 kids. I can't believe he did but he did! Good job, honey!
5 comments:
Congratulations! That is not an easy accomplishment even when you are single with no worries but yourself... so doing it with all your other responsibiltites is quite impressive! Soon we will have to call you Dr. Waihi!
Congrats, Duane!
Well, isn't that SPE-CIAL! *Church Lady*
You're the man Duane! Congratulations on a ginormous accomplishment. Much success to you and your darling family. Judy Shuck
Congrats Duane..I always knew you where amazing!!!
Post a Comment