Sophie told Santa all she wanted was books. What's wrong with that kid??
Grandkids and Santa
My sister Kari, her husband Eric, and their son Aiden
My Dad, Estelle, and Jill
Gracie
Estelle
Kari, Dad, and Luke
Andrew and Santa. His ears get really sensitive with all the noise!Last night we had our family Christmas night at my parents' house. The kids got way too many gifts and they were thrilled about the annual visit from Santa. I know I've posted a ton of pics but there were so many good ones. My sister, Jill, is in a lot of them (ham!). We were also celebrating my sister Kari's birthday. It was a fun evening.

4 comments:
Aiden's smile is so cute! He lets it all hang out!
Those are a bunch of cute kids, I must say! Cute blog.
So fun. I am missing being with my family this year. Poor Andrew. I laughed at the video Duane posted on Facebook with Andrew being a train with the girls and covering his ears. When Cameron was diagnosed and we learned about auditory sensitivity, we were like "Oh, maybe that's why he always has his hands over his ears."
This is the first time I've seen "lil Luke". He's a cutie. Can't for New years so I can see all the kids! Monique
Post a Comment