Wow that picture has much sex appeal. Surprising because in the movie... no way do the look like that! I'm glad you are liking the books. We shall chat when you are done with book 4....
Ev and I just saw the movie last weekend, finally. Loved it. He went to be a good sport. I was surprised how much I approved of the casting...I saw pictures on line of all the actors and wasn't that impressed, but on screne everyone really worked with what I had in my imagination.
4 comments:
Wow that picture has much sex appeal. Surprising because in the movie... no way do the look like that! I'm glad you are liking the books. We shall chat when you are done with book 4....
Ev and I just saw the movie last weekend, finally. Loved it. He went to be a good sport.
I was surprised how much I approved of the casting...I saw pictures on line of all the actors and wasn't that impressed, but on screne everyone really worked with what I had in my imagination.
MMMMM, edward....
I know, right???
Post a Comment