We hardly ever watch SNL but happened to flip through the channels and this skit was on....I almost peed in my pants when I saw it!
I needed a good laugh this morning...thanks!
I agree! One of my favorites!! So I have to ask - what's up with the cupcakes?Tammie
Tammie, I just love me some cupcakes!
OH, NO! That is so great!
i laughed so hard i almost crapped my pants. good thing i didn't. i like these pants!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We hardly ever watch SNL but happened to flip through the channels and this skit was on....I almost peed in my pants when I saw it!
I needed a good laugh this morning...thanks!
I agree! One of my favorites!! So I have to ask - what's up with the cupcakes?
Tammie
Tammie,
I just love me some cupcakes!
OH, NO! That is so great!
i laughed so hard i almost crapped my pants. good thing i didn't. i like these pants!
Post a Comment