Friday, October 10, 2008

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!





Sophie is 8 years old!!  Our little girl is now 8 years old and she is a big girl now.  Sophie is so excited to be 8.  She is really excited about being baptized later this month.  She has been talking about it for a year!  We had a small celebration for her yesterday afternoon.  She had a cake and a few presents but the best present was a book called "Walt Disney World with Kids".  She thought it was just a fun book to learn about Disney World (the last time she went she was 4) but when she opened the card that went with it she found out that we are leaving this weekend to go to Disney World for a week!!!  Surprise Sophie!!!  She was just so excited and has been talking about it ever since.  We all are excited and we have been prepping the little ones with all the Disney classics movies for the past 3 weeks so they know all the songs and shows.  What a great birthday!  We are so proud of Sophie.  She is a wonderful student, a fun friend, a lovely violinist and ,most importantly, a sweet and loving sister and daughter.  We love you, sophaloaf and Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

winspears said...

Congrats you guys! 8 is great! Have fun at Disney World! Make sure you get a carmel apple!

Jenn

Jill said...

Can I come?

Rebecca McAllister said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun birthday surprise! How long are you going for? I love Disney World!

M.S. said...

Great Surprise and keeping it quiet!

tamiz said...

Im so glad you found me! I can't believe Sophie is 8!! But I guess Isaac will be 8 this month too and they were in the same nursury class. Thanks for teaching me to smock! Unfortunately I have 4 boys and have little opportunity to use those skills!