


Sophie was baptized last Saturday the 25th. It was such a lovely evening and all of my family was there. We are so happy that Sophie made the decision to be baptized. She is a joy for our family and she strives to be Christ-like everyday. She said her baptism day was the happiest day of her life! Sophie is pictured with her friend Caroline.

4 comments:
Congratulations Sophie! Katriela's Baptism was today and she was sooo happy! I love Sophie's invitations...so cute!
We are gearing up for Katherine's Baptism in April/May. I love how you wrote that "she made the decision to be baptized." I also love the invite!
What a wonderful night that was. Welcome to the fold Sophie! We love you.
What a beautiful dress on a gorgeous young lady! I can tell just from her pictures what a kind and thoughful girl she is. You must be so proud.
Post a Comment