Well, I am finally posting about our fabulous trip to Disney. I tried to publish the posts in chronological order but I am clueless as to how that's supposed to work so I hope you can follow it. We had such a wonderful time and the kids were extremely well-behaved (unless you count the couple of tantrums that Lillianne threw). We were gone for 8 days and we went to all 4 parks and ended at the beach in Destin, Fla. We ate like pigs and Duane let us buy whatever treats we wanted so we were thoroughly spoiled and had a ball. I took a ton of pictures and we also used the Disney Photopass where the photographers take pics for you. It has taken me a long time to organize them and I am posting just few of them. We always have such a "magical" time at Disney World. I would love to go back one Christmas for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I hear they have snow on Main Street and make it very special. I hope it happens!
Negative SEO Services
5 years ago

2 comments:
it looks like you guys had sooo much FUN! I love all of the pictures...they are so cute!
I've read them all and everything looks so fun! No one is too old to meet the princesses! I think you like the parades because you finally can just sit and relax. The beach looks so nice. What a great family trip and the special pass you got!
Post a Comment