Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a glorious day and the sun was shining very brightly. It was supposed to be just Lillianne and me but I got a call from school saying that Sophie had a bad stomach ache. Yeah....doesn't she look like she's in excruciating pain??? Anyway, we had fun and I bought the girls a mini pumpkin and we took pictures and they danced to Wiggles songs. There was also a potbellied pig, roosters, goats and a miniature mule. The sun was so bright that the girls are squinting in most of the pictures but we will take what we can get. Happy Fall!
Negative SEO Services
5 years ago

6 comments:
Cute pics! I was so aggrevated that Aiden had a 'tude that day and didn't want to take any pictures!
Sophie has some seriously good posture! (as I sit here at the computer, all hunched over with absolutly no stomach muscles!)
Fun times. I love every bit of the festivities from October to December! Pumpkin patches, trick or treating, making costumes...
Okay I get it now. Pumpkin Patch like in Charlie Brown. Mea Culpa from the Immigrant.
We really need to do a better job of communicating! We could have done this together and probably had a lot more fun... next time...
Cute pictures!!
I cant get over how thick Lillians hair is. I even shows in the pics. She is going to just as beautiful as her sister and mama.
Post a Comment