Friday, October 24, 2008

DISNEY"S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS






I LOVE this park!  There is a lot of stuff to do and see for young children.  We had a great time at the Playhouse Disney attraction and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid is superfun as well.  One of our favorites was the new ride Toy Story Mania.  It is a 3D ride where you "shoot" at targets and get scored.  It spins around really fast.  I thought my ending score was impressive until I saw what Duane made.  Duane rode the Tower of Terror by himself.  I like roller coaters but I can't handle those "elevator drop" ones.  Too much!  I was kind of disappointed that the afternoon parade has been replaced with a Block Party Bash.  There was alot of music and performing but I prefer the traditional parade.  Maybe they will change it up the next time we go.  

No comments: