Sunday, October 5, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL TAG 2.0

                  1987 Yearbook Picture

 
                     Church College of New Zealand
                     (by the Administration building)


                       Church College of New Zealand
                       (bird's eye view)

So Duane thought the high school tag Rebecca made me do was a crack-up and looked like lots of fun so he HAD to do one so here it is...


1. Did you date anyone in your high school?
Kind of until I found out we were related.  But minor details like that never stopped my brother.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
N/A. My first year of high school I lived away from campus and rode the bus or biked.

3. What was your most embarrassing moment of High School?
Too many to name.  But singing flat in the school production of Saturday's Warrior still has me waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

4. Were you a party animal?
Hardly.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
No, if "considered" is the operative word.

6. Were you in a band, orchestra or choir?
Choir.  I took private piano lessons.

7.  Were you a nerd?
Big time! I spent my lunch hour in the library playing chess with the other nerds.

8. Were you on any Varsity Teams?
Rrrrrrrrrrrrright.

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
(See answer to question 7)

10. Can you sing the fight song?
"Good old school today we meeeeeeeet you....."

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Considering the answer I gave in question 7, I had many favorite teachers.  Ewen MacDonald was an awesome History and Economics teacher.  

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Wherever I could find a seat.

13. School mascot?
The Cougar.  Which was probably a BYU rip-off.

14.Did you go to Homecoming?
Yes.  I was in boarding school so I had no choice.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
(See answer to question 8)

16. What do you remember most from graduation?
My whole family was there.  It was fun.

17. Where did you go on Senior skip day?
That must be an American thing.  But I did skip class so I guess I was a bad nerd.

18. Were you in any clubs?
Choir.

19. Have you gained any weight since then?
Ohhhhh yea.

20. Who was your Prom Date?
Adrianne Poipoi.  The last time I saw her was at a family reunion.

21. Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion?
I just missed my 20 year reunion.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

9 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

Hilarious. Especially the part about dating your cousin.

Rebecca McAllister said...

You look like Ralf Machio in that old pictures.

Rebecca McAllister said...

Wax on. Wax off.

jenny said...

That is great. He always cracks me up.

winspears said...

Okay...laughed my butt off!

Duane we have a blog too...
winspears.blogspot.com

Hi Vicki! I am a friend from Duane's BYU-Hawaii years! What a cute family!

Jenn

Andrea said...

I had a lot of fun reading ... so funny :)!!!

duane w said...

Did anyone notice how big my nose was in that picture? Rebecca would probably say it was before my head got big.

Andrea said...

Hola:)!Thanks for your comment and for the tag....but I think Justin is going to be the only one being able to do this High School Tag because I didn't finish high school in Argentina...:(

Rich said...

Niiiiice, Duane. You crack me up! (This is Jill,not Rich)